Professional Punchlock Step Extension Stepladder - Fibreglass
Ideal for the tradesperson or contractors requiring a Step Extension ladder that is highly versatile and easily converts from a stepladder to an extension ladder.
The FSE offers the benefits of non-conductivity, strength, stability and durability. The fibreglass construction makes this range of ladders suitable for electrical applications.
- Punchlock® tread design and deep fascia top caps increase torsional rigidity
of the overall ladder frames
- Industrial Duty Rated. Designed for use on industrial work sites
- 150kg Load Rating
- Strong, fibreglass construction
- Electro – Safe™
- Highly versatile and easily converts from a stepladder to an extension ladder
- Rear leg extends in 300mm increments
- Strong and safe extended ladder position ensured by heavy duty locking hinges
and a full step overlapping construction
- Anti-slip rubber “Boots” for added safety, stability and protection of the stiles
- ‘V’ rung as standard for pole work
- Made to Australian and New Zealand Standards AS/NZS 1892.3
For heavy duty industrial trade/commercial use by professional contractors, tradespersons, workplaces, serious DIY/handyman. Made to the requirements of the Australian and New Zealand Standards AS/NZS1892.
|Model Name||Reach Height||Ladder Size||Product Weight||Product Number||EAN Code|
|Pro FG FSE6 150KG||3.2/4.2||1.8/3.2m (6’/10’)||12.6kg||FS10444||9312097006188|
|Pro FG FSE7 150KG||3.5/4.8||2.1/3.8m (7’/12’)||14.4kg||FS10445||9312097006195|
|Pro FG FSE8 150KG||3.8/5.1||2.4/4.1m (8’/13’)||15.8kg||FS10446||9312097006201|
All product dimensions indicated are nominal. Please refer to the Product Weights & Measures document (available under the Resources tab) for detailed product dimensions.