Professional Riveted Dual Purpose Stepladder with Tree & Pole Support - Fibreglass
Ideal for the tradesperson or serious DIY requiring a Dual Purpose Stepladder that is highly versatile and easily converts from a stepladder to a single ladder.
The Fibreglass Professional Riveted Dual Purpose with Tree and Pole Support offers the benefits of non-conductivity, strength, stability and durability. The fibreglass construction makes this range of ladders suitable for electrical applications.
- Trapezoidal tread design and deep fascia tops caps increases the torsional rigidity of the overall ladder frames
- Industrial Duty Rated, Designed for use on Industrial work sites
- 150kg Load Rate
- Electro-Safe (non-conductive)
- Easily converts from a stepladder to a single ladder
- Robust Anti-Slip Boots for maximum grip on any surface and increased protection to the stile of the ladder
- Made to Australian and New Zealand Standards AS/NZS 1892.3
For heavy duty industrial trade/commercial use by professional contractors, tradespersons, workplaces, serious DIY/handyman. Made to the requirements of the Australian and New Zealand Standards AS/NZS1892.
|Model Name||Reach Height||Ladder
|Product Weight||Product Number||EAN Code|
|Pro FG DP with Pole Support 6||3.2/4.2m||1.8/3.2m (6'/10')||11.3kg||FS13668||9312097060715|
|Pro FG DP with Pole Support 7
|Pro FG DP with Pole Support 8||3.8/5.4m||2.4/4.4m (8'/14')||16.8kg||FS13670||9312097060739|